Radhika Merchant, 24, is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer. She is a disciple of Guru Bhavan Thakar in the art of Shree Nibha.
Anant Ambani, the youngest son of Reliance Chairman Mukesh Ambani, today got engaged to Radhika Merchant, daughter of industrialist Viren Merchant. The families have not announced when the wedding will take place.
Here are 5 facts about Radhika Merchant:
- Radhika Merchant is the daughter of Encore Healthcare CEO Viren Merchant and Shaila Merchant.
- Radhika studied politics and economics at New York University
- In 2017, she started working in the private chain of luxury villas Isprava as a sales manager.
- She is currently a director of Encore Healthcare.
- The 24-year-old dancer is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer. Her arangetram ceremony was held in June at the Jio World Center in Mumbai. Arangetram is the culmination of the dancers’ formal training in classical dance and their debut performance on stage. Radhika Merchant is a disciple of Guru Bhavan Thakar in the art of Shree Nibha.